Do you agree or disagree with this statement Young people enjoy life more than elder people do Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Everyone loves the time when they were young. Even scientist are searching for medicines that keep human young forever. When a person is young he/she has the energy and power to bring the world to kneel down. I am agree that young people enjoy life more than elder people. My reasons for that statement are:-

Firstly,when a person is young he has less responsibilities for family. As he moves forward in his life he has to think about his family specially his wife and kids. Person has to think for his own progress. For example, when One of my elder brother was unmarried and studying, he was free to roam and enjoying life with friends without any family issue. Two years ago when he has got married, he became more sincere, busy with his job and started earning and saving for his new family.

Secondly, when you are young you have lots of energy and strength to enjoy life properly. As you get older, you started feeling weaker and lack of strength. You don't have that much of power to do all those things that a young person can do. for instance, there was a middle aged man lives near my house, who was a body builder when he was young. Now he feels very tired and weak after only a short vigorous walk of five minute.

Third reason for my opinion is as we started aging we've got scary feelings of getting hurt and seeing closeness to death. During youthfulness, we aren't scared of any thing and try to stand in front of the truth of life, that is death. Love to do all the adventures that might be risky sometimes.

In conclusion, getting aged is not bad it give you lesson of life and various experiences, that can not be learnt by book only. A young person has the time and energy but no money, on the other hand an elder person has money but no time( busy in work) and energy(aging). So, try to enjoy your life when you are young, because no one has ever found the fountain of youth.

Sentence: Even scientist are searching for medicines that keep human young forever.
Description: The fragment Even scientist are is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace scientist with scientists

Sentence: I am agree that young people enjoy life more than elder people.
Suggestion: I agree that young people enjoy life more than elder people.