Do you agree or disagree : Technology has made children less creative than before.

Do you agree or disagree :
Technology has made children less creative than before.

Nowadays, technology plays a vital role in human's life, and no one can deny its inevitable influence on the new world. It has changed all aspects of our lives using its great abilities and capabilities. It is obvious that the children are not exempted from the wide spread effects of technology. In my view, one of the most important effects of technology is making children more creative than before, with providing lots of tools for them to touch their surrounding environment better. In the following, I'm going to demonstrate the specific reasons and examples of how technology has made this possible.

The chief reason is, today, when a child comes to this technological world, has lots of tools for playing with. They have a wide variety of toys and games for playing, and as they play more they become more creative, because the infrastructure of most of these games and toys is dealing with creativity. For instance, when I was a child I used to play chess with my father, and as everybody knows chess needs lots of creativity, so I can see the result of that game now in my life, because between my peers I'm one of the most creative ones and I can solve lots of complicated problems easier and faster than others.

The next reason is, the opportunities for learning has increased dramatically, and today people can learn more than before in a specific time, and I think that, if people learn more, they could be more creative as well, because for being creative in a specific field, firstly, it is needed to have enough information in that field. For example, one of my friends with using internet during more than five years could gain lots of information in a special mathematics field, and after a while he could find a special formula to solve lots of unsolved problems.

All in all, technology has made the life easier for human, and it provides lots of facilities and opportunities for human to promote. Using these opportunities specifically for children, they would be more challenged and finally more creative.