Do you agree or disagree technology has made children life less creative than in the past support your answer with reasons and examples

Nowadays, by emerging various types of technology, life becomes more comfortable and children have been made more creative than they were in the past. To support my idea, I will render my reasons as follows.

First of all, there were no enough resources like useful books in the past for children who were interested to learn and invent new things. Specially, in small towns which their children were not familiar with that time technology. But now, information is available around us and accessible by books and ebooks, easily. I believe when children are involved with new technologies or procedures through books and the internet, their minds commence to flourish and make them creative. Children's brains are ready to accept and analyse new technology and use it in a new way in imagination. They work on their ideas in their imagination and elaborate it more and more. Finally, by utilizing current technology, children can create new things. Schools are presenting creativeness classes to help the students in order to detect their talents. Because it is obvious that our children are who can build the future.

Second, advanced technology gifted the internet that changes our world to the global village. In the other word, we can be aware of new technologies as soon as possible. For example, when the Apple company wants to introduce new cell phone, I could watch it from Iran. The use of internet is not hidden from everyone. Children can participate in international competitions, evaluate their creativeness, and learn new ideas from their competitors. Most of these competitions are on the internet and children do not need to travel to a foreign country.

All in all, because of technology, there are several basis to strengthen children creativeness such as the internet. Therefore, it is necessary to provide all things for children that make it easy to use the technology.