Do you agree or disagree? An uneducated person can not teach anything to an educated person. explain your stand in details.

I strongly refute the statement that an uneducated person cannot be helpful in teaching an educated person. Actually there are tremendous examples and facts that can cast doubt to such claim.

Through our lives, we are continuously learning new things. There are various sources of knowledge that a single individual may rely upon them in a life time; such as experts opinions or different written materials. Basically, the body of educational resources can be divided to written and oral parts. The uneducated people mostly contribute to oral education as they pass their experiences to next generation.

A tangible example is a ground-mother who has a unique position in a family to teach the young offspring the accepted codes of etiquette or traditions and conventions of the society. I remember my own grandmother how tactfully she educated me by telling fascinating fables and tales, through them I absorbed some fine moral values, like courage, honesty and truthfulness.

Furthermore, an illiterate person is weak in reading or writing; nevertheless, he or she can be keen observer and collect invaluable data along a life. Underestimating such empirical knowledge is irrational and may lead to unnecessary efforts. For instance, an uneducated farmer is able to determine the proper time for harvesting a farm land. Although nowadays scientific methods can fulfill the task more precisely, adopting the facts that the farmer considers, as the raw material for investigating the issue, would hint the researchers to start from the right point in order to develop the scientific method .

To sum it up, I shall contend that although educated people can be more reliable as their knowledge has scientific basis, uneducated people also will play a significant role in conveying some experimental knowledge to other individuals. Thus, they should be appreciated properly.