Do you think that television programs movies and video games influence young people s behavior Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Nowadays, entertainments affect all young people's behavior in a strong way. Many children's behavior have been influenced by television programs, movies and video games; sometimes positively and other times negatively. However, in my view, these entertainments have some advantages as well as disadvantages.

First of all, some television programs are useful for young kids. For example, there are a lot of programs gives us a general information about our culture and environment. These information will help young children to know more about their country. In addition, some programs and movies are educational and improve children's thinking. For instance, the programs which teach, the age of 3 to 5 years, how to count and even the colors and shapes. Furthermore, playing video games sometimes will be helpful for children. They may increase some of their skills. For example, young kids uses their hand to control the games as well they have to think how to win the game. As well, some games are educational; for language art, math or even science.

In the other hand, sometimes these entertainments will affect young children badly. For instance, some movies as well as video games taught kids to be tough and treat each other in bad ways. Some children like to do the same thing that they saw in a movies. I remembered a lot of stories that talk about kids that jumped from higher places like superman. And others fight other kids when they saw boxing.

Personally, I believe that anything have good or bad influence on young children. So parents have the responsibilities to control their kids and try to choose with them which program or movie to watch. Also they may limit the time of playing and watching.

In conclusion, television programs, movies, and video games may affect us as well as our kids. So we have to choose the right way for us and our children to take the benefit of what we watch instead of wasting our time.

Sentence: For example, there are a lot of programs gives us a general information about our culture and environment.
Suggestion: For example, there are a lot of programs which give us a general information about our culture and environment.

The essay is a little out of topic. Read the topic carefully. It asked the influences for 'young people' not for 'young children' or kids.