ESSAY NR 40 Never never give up

ESSAY NR 40 "Never, never give up"

Some people think that " never give up" is a good attitude to life; others consider it is impossible never to give up because of the matters that surround us.I Personally consider that "never give up" is not only a good but it is also appropriate attitude to life in order to succeed in this cruel world. i have always believe that this is the best way to survive.In the fallowing paragraphs,I will give you arguments to support my opinion.

First of all I believe with my whole heart that life would be really boring if we would not have dreams and goals to fallow.You have to realize your targets one by one and never give up in the difficult moments.People always have to put aims to themselves and follow them. When they achieve one aim they are satisfied of this success and put another aim to be reached.This is the man's nature. If you give up at the first problem you will lose belief in yourself and you will reach nothing.

On the second place I would like to say that even when you fail you gain much. Everybody knows that sometimes you cannot complete or even realize your goals because of the environment. From failure you will learn how to proceed next time and revise your actions in order to thrive. I bet you finally you will.

Last but not at least, "never give up" is the best way to survive these days.If you do not have aims to achieve you are nothing.Your life will pass unnoticeably you will be an insignificant person that nobody sees. Many people around us give us examples of never give up. Ballet-dancers who were fractured their legs and with a lot of efforts manage to dance again because this is their main purpose. Deaf-and dump people learn to communicate with other people with gestures with others. Thus give meaning of their lives. Undoubtedly reaching these targets is very hard but they never give up and they survive.

From the arguments I have stated above it can be seen that no matter how difficult it is to realize your aims you have to never give up and this is the best attitude to life.

Sentence: In the fallowing paragraphs,I will give you arguments to support my opinion.
Error: fallowing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Your life will pass unnoticeably you will be an insignificant person that nobody sees.
Error: unnoticeably Suggestion: No alternate word

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.