Euthanasia

Euthanasia

Euthanasia, knowing as mercy killer or easy death in ancient Greek, is a practice of killing or permitting the death of person suffering the deadly disease for a long time and almost could not be cure. It is difficult to define the right or wrong because Euthanasia itself is a complex issue which covers so many field, such as ethic and moral principle.

From the aspect of ethic, there are lots of patients choose the euthanasia, the mainly reason is the financial because the payment is so considerable expensive. In my country, according to the statistically result from Ministry of Health and Welfare, the average hospital charges including in hospital and medical expenses per day for an elderly who is 65 years old is 200 us dollars. Besides, the total payment for 65 years elderly is about 2500 us dollars. For a patient who suffers a long hopeless and extreme pain, would choose the euthanasia to have a painless release.

In addition, in order to take care the ill man, the family members would spend their while time and spirit on it. Undoubtedly, it is a moral principle. But when, people who stay in coma for a most entire life, the family member could not hold in. There is an instance happened in my country, a girl who had been stay in coma for 40 years, at the meanwhile, euthanasia is not legalized in my country. So the family member, especial her mother, taking care of her on these days, until she getting a cancer causing of the long-tern fatigue, and pass away eventually.

Euthanasia, no doubt, is a very controversial sociality issue which involving a complex factor, ethic and moral principle. For me, euthanasia just like a policy which must give a respect to the sick person or the family when the ill man is coma, only they can decide it.

Sentence: So the family member, especial her mother, taking care of her on these days, until she getting a cancer causing of the long-tern fatigue, and pass away eventually.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to especial and her

Sentence: Euthanasia, no doubt, is a very controversial sociality issue which involving a complex factor, ethic and moral principle.
Description: A WH-determiner is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to which and involving

Error: sociality Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For me, euthanasia just like a policy which must give a respect to the sick person or the family when the ill man is coma, only they can decide it.
Error: coma Suggestion: ?