Essay topics: Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation?
As we contemplate on the characteristics of the societies in certain period, we can obviously see that the generations’ characteristics are related to the features of the era. In the other words, the technological developments, the global economic and politic context would have impacts on the societies. To examine these differences, we can make an analogy between our generation and our parents’ generation. A lot of differences can be found namely the proportion of technology usage, the social relations and the political interest.
First of all, after 1950s, the acceleration of innovations cannot be denied. Nowadays, all kinds of electronic devices are in the service of people. However ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 6 days ago||sarah1991||76||Read full essay|
|6 months 1 week ago||Thien Nhan||81||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||saray||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||saharpouya||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 5 months ago||apurva||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||nooraleslam2011||80||Read full essay|
|2 years 10 months ago||Priya Patel||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 5 months ago||apurva||72.5||Read full essay|
|11 years 4 months ago||sheppard||10||Read full essay|
- regular exercise is one way people stay healthy. what do you do to stay healthy? (90)
- What are some of the factors that students should consider when choosing which college or university to attend? Why are these factors important? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (80)
- Every generation of people is different in important ways. How is your generation different from your parents’ generation? (87.5)
- summarize the points made in the lecture you just heard, and then compare the speaker's opinion with the opinion stated in the reading. (86.66670000000001)
- do you agree or disagree that progress is always good? use specific reasons and examples (92.5)
- universities should offer courses only in their country's most common language. (95)
- summarize the main points in the lecture you just heard and explaining how they cast doubt on the points made in the reading. (80)
- ın your opinion, which modern invention or scientific discovery has affected society most? use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. discuss these views. which view do you agree with? explain why. (80)
- it has been said: " not everything that is learned is contained in books." compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from book. ın your opinion, which source is more important? (86.66670000000001)