The expression Never never give up means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals Do you agree or disagree with this statement Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

One famous entrepreneur once said, that there is no greater failure than to stop trying. This is one of my the most favourite quotes and I completely agree with author's consideration of that issue. It's always better to try(even if the idea seems stupid or hopeless), than regret the lack of action. The path of reaching goals can be rough and may require a lot of sacrifices. But we should stay strong and keep going, because the final results is definitely worth it.

The statement "never, never give up" sounds pretty simple and might be predictably followed by a vast amount of people. Regrettably, the real life is more complicated. To my mind, one of the main reasons of all failures is public opinion. That's why it's essential to strongly support your ideas and truly believe in their success, to reject unsolicited advices from people. We are the ones who create our future, and it's up to us to control our life. I feel extremely confident, that well-known Elon Musk was being called crazy for his ideas. But he didn't care about others opinion, he believed in himself and have achieved significant results.

Our attitude is also important. I'd rather say it's crucial. There is no success without failures. The problem is that a path of failures could be pretty challenging. Confidence is our main weapon while dealing with difficulties. The primary task is to preserve it and use effectively towards various obstacles. For instance, let's take a look at our childhood. We couldn't speak or walk at first, but we kept trying and eventually, we've succeeded. It also should be remembered, that if we've managed to stand straight in the face of social pressure, we've already achieved a lot, and will certainly succeed in further actions.

To sum up, the path of never giving up is a hard one to follow. Nevertheless, I'm convinced that everyone can handle it. It requires blood, sweat and tears, but rewards very generously.