Final version 154:In some countries people are no longer allowed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. do you think this is good rule or bad rule?

Final version 154:
In some countries people are no longer allowed to smoke in many public places and office buildings. do you think this is good rule or bad rule?

Although people should be free and relaxed, they should be respectful of other people rights. The way I see, it is a good rule that people in some special places such as buildings, and offices be prohibited from smoking because there are some who are bothered from. In addition, smoking in an official place makes others think that they are free to break the law and do everything that they want to. Therefore, people must be limited by the rule in some places.

One of my main reasons that I am opposite of smoking everywhere is that it may hurt and bother others. People are different and they have enormous characters. So, they might not to like smell smoke or even smoke cause that they don't breathe easily and comfortably.For example, some people are sensitive of smoke and start coughing for a few hours. In addition, smoke might be more dangerous for some who have heart problems.Unfortunately, there are some people who forget that they should notice about others and take care of sick ones. In fact, we limit smoking in some places because we want to show we pay attention to people in our vicinity.

My second reason on the limitation of smoking is that with this kind of rule we give discipline and formal form to our work and businesses.People usually smoke in places where they are relaxed and free and smoking in an official place makes it a mess. For instance, people are free in a coffee shop and they can laugh with loud noise and smoke freely because that place is defined in a way that they enjoy being there. But, in official buildings or places the public come to do something important or work as a workforce.

Therefore, the place of work is not an ordinary place like coffee shop and it must have some rules which make it specific and official space. As a result, places with limitation of smoking try to express that those places have an atmosphere of work and business.To the best of my knowledge, smoking should be prevented in some places here are official, in particular, because smoking can bothers others and causes an official place have no the form and sense of working.

Sentence: As a result, places with limitation of smoking try to express that those places have an atmosphere of work and business.To the best of my knowledge, smoking should be prevented in some places here are official, in particular, because smoking can bothers others and causes an official place have no the form and sense of working.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can bothers and others