In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop you essay.

People have become more health conscious and live longer then before. Innovation and development in science and technology have cured and improved several deadly diseases on this earth. Here are some reasons and examples.

First of all, advanced medicines and vaccinations for deadly diseases are invented. Modern science have discovered medicines for early diseases, such as smallpox, malaria, polio and many more. Thousands of years ago these deadly infection killed millions of people all over the world. For instance, smallpox disease have been completely eradicated from the nature. There is no vaccine for malaria but preventative drugs are available and must be taken continuously to reduce the risk of infection. Polio vaccination is also discovered and also even-now polio awareness advertisement is telecasted all over the world.

In addition, people follow that 'prevention is better then cure', so they are becoming more aware of their health by getting regular medical checkup and keeping eye on their diet. Physical activity like yoga, cycling, general exercise have become popular in every-ones life. People try to consume nutritious, protein and vitamin contained food.

Furthermore, technology have changed the medical field and people are living longer. There many technological innovations which saves human life. For instance, diseases like Hep C, HIV are know to spread through contaminated needles, the development and widespread use of disposable plastic syringes has made dramatic change against infectious diseases. And also, MRI scan, X-ray have helped to know the diseases and treat the patient early. New technology such as instant pulse reading on iPhone and iPad is invented.

In conclusion, people have so many types of medical facilities to cure their diseases, people are more concerned about their health which makes them to live for longer period.

Sentence: People have become more health conscious and live longer then before.
Suggestion: replace then to than

Sentence: There many technological innovations which saves human life.
Suggestion: replace saves to save or saved

Sentence: For instance, diseases like Hep C, HIV are know to spread through contaminated needles, the development and widespread use of disposable plastic syringes has made dramatic change against infectious diseases.
Description: The fragment are know to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with known

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence