Having jobs with low paying salary and being high secure is better than jobs with high salary but being easy to lost.

When it comes to job hunting, some prefer the high salary but easy to lost job, others incline to the low salary but secure. Although both of the two kinds of jobs have their advantages. I personaly insist on the high salary with high risk.

Firstly, only the high salary but unsafe jobs can provide me enough motivation to improve. The high income means that I will benefit more in the future if I work hard enough. At the same time, the easy lost feature indicates that I would possibly loose the opportunity to obtain the charming benefit if I do not work hard. Both of those two aspects devote to the motivation which pushes me forward. There is no doubt that I inline to the job which makes me better. Take John as an example, he works in KPMG with quiet high salary and frequet competition. But it is not difficult to find out that his ability is improving at almost the same pace with his income.

Secondly, it is a challage to maintain the high salary job. To some extent, the reason why you lost your jos is because they need individuals with more capabilities than you can provide. As the case of one trainer, he has to find an assistant to help him arrange the file with higher salary than common assistants, but now he has new assignment for his assistant in a long period, that is , translate the English articale into Chinese. If the assistant can not get it done, he might find another. In conlusion, the high salary job always need us to take the challenge to learn new knowledge.

Thirdly, high salary jobs would definitaly supply us with a large amont of money. Money matters. With enough money we can afford many affaires we desired. Maybe we can travel all around the world after retaired, we can also buy many stuffs which we dream of. However, we would always struggle with the tough situation if we just live on low salary. Hardly can we afford the plenties of stuffs we need, we are not able to make some ideas come ture. For instence, when you find out a good company and look forward to invest on it, but it is a pity that you just do not have enough money to make this idea come ture.

Admittedly, the low income jobs may provide you less pressure compared with the high salary job. But it is absolutely worthwhile to gain the benefits on the sacrafice of your time.

Sentence: I personaly insist on the high salary with high risk.
Error: personaly Suggestion: personally

Sentence: Take John as an example, he works in KPMG with quiet high salary and frequet competition.
Error: frequet Suggestion: frequent

Sentence: Secondly, it is a challage to maintain the high salary job.
Error: challage Suggestion: challenge

Sentence: To some extent, the reason why you lost your jos is because they need individuals with more capabilities than you can provide.
Error: jos Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As the case of one trainer, he has to find an assistant to help him arrange the file with higher salary than common assistants, but now he has new assignment for his assistant in a long period, that is , translate the English articale into Chinese.
Error: articale Suggestion: article

Sentence: In conlusion, the high salary job always need us to take the challenge to learn new knowledge.
Error: conlusion Suggestion: confusion

Sentence: Thirdly, high salary jobs would definitaly supply us with a large amont of money.
Error: definitaly Suggestion: definitely
Error: amont Suggestion: among

Sentence: Maybe we can travel all around the world after retaired, we can also buy many stuffs which we dream of.
Error: retaired Suggestion: retained

Sentence: Hardly can we afford the plenties of stuffs we need, we are not able to make some ideas come ture.
Error: ture Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For instence, when you find out a good company and look forward to invest on it, but it is a pity that you just do not have enough money to make this idea come ture.
Error: instence Suggestion: instance

Sentence: But it is absolutely worthwhile to gain the benefits on the sacrafice of your time.
Error: sacrafice Suggestion: sacrifice

Your level is around 26-27 without grammar or spelling errors.