High school should allow student to study the courses that students want to study: agree or disagree

I strongly agree with the statement. If high school allow student to study the subject in which they are interested in, they achieve good ranks in the subject, they show more interest to study and they will do great exploration in the subject.

First of all, students show much interest to read the subject. Because that is his favorite subject and he chosen the subject with curiosity. If anyone force him to take the subject in which he is not interested, the result will be different. They don't understand the subject, they don't show much enthusiasm to learn the course. For example, my friends father forcibly joined him in science class. So he is not studying much due to lack of interest.

Students can achieve good grades throughout the course. Good grades are indication of his ability to analyze the subject. It will help the students in their future career and further studies in colleges and universities. For example, i showed very much interest in science from my high school only so that i chosen medical field in my further studies and now i am a doctor.

It helps students to envision the greater depths in subject. It allows them to do many researches on the subject and helps them to enlighten their knowledge to future generations. Many scientist in the world mostly concentrate on one subject. They go to peeks of the subject and analyze the roots of subject.

Last but not least students will be happy by choosing the course. Ultimately parents and teachers wants to see their happiness. In future if he gets any problem in subject he can't just through it on someone because he only chosen the course. He can console himself, " i took the course with my interest so i will be in top position. I will prove that".

To conclude, We can do whatever, if we are interested to do, so if we make student to select the course he will choose the subject in which he is interested and it helps hi m to hold a good position in future.

Sentence: If high school allow student to study the subject in which they are interested in, they achieve good ranks in the subject, they show more interest to study and they will do great exploration in the subject.
Description: The fragment school allow student is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace allow with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Because that is his favorite subject and he chosen the subject with curiosity.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to he and chosen

Sentence: For example, my friends father forcibly joined him in science class.
Suggestion: Refer to friends and father