Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it?

By having a ceremony or holiday every year we commemorate important events or people who have had paramount roles in our life or in a part of the world. A cursory glance on history can reveal numerous of these ceremonies or holidays venerated by people. If I could add a holiday to calendar, I would highlight this event that addicted people try to release themselves from addiction. This event is one of the most difficult works that humans can ever have done. To appreciate this hard treatment done by human, we can assign specific day to praise their efforts for rescuing them in this really hard situation.

As we all know that or at least a quick reflection of some addicted people in society shows it is sagacious that how hard exiting from such this tremendous terrible crisis is. It can be beyond our imagination. Nowadays in our lives, smuggled mortal materials such as heroin are commonplace yet and aftermath life of lots of juveniles, young and adolescents are threatened. No body can claim that this bitter event is just confined to life of other people and never would be occurred in our proximity like our family. In this respect, to encourage more people who have engaged to these deleterious materials, one way is emphasizing the process of purified peoples. By imposing a particular day for them, not only can we show that we understand them and venerate the involved ones attempt of releasing from this allusion thing, also try to increase courage of the rest to amend their ways and help them to come back from this wrong way.

What’s more, these people by doing this mistake would be shameful and consequently left alone, thus aloof. We should not see them as negligible ones, but on the contrary we always must be supportive for them inasmuch as continuously be present in isolation arena addiction. What could be better than devoting a special day in our calendar to demonstrate our respectful to ones find their mistakes and try to ameliorate their life although it is cogent that would be very arduous for them.

To wrap up, taking all aforementioned reasons, it could be authentically concluded that from my vantage point one most precious event in the world is when an addicted people find his flaw and try to remedy his/her wrong path as it is so beautiful and hard that we can devote a specific day to calendar besides honor of them, furthermore confirming this well doing every year.

Sentence: A cursory glance on history can reveals numerous of these ceremonies or holidays venerated by people.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and reveals

Sentence: No body can claims that this bitter event is just confined to life of other people and never would be occurred in our proximity like our family.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and claims

As we all know that or at least quick reflection of some addicted people in society, it would be sagacious how hard exerting such this tremendous terrible crisis is.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

young and adolescents is threatened.
young and adolescents are threatened.

Sentence: By imposing a particular day for them, not only can we show that we understand them and venerate the involved ones attempts of releasing from this allusion thing and also try to increase courage of the rest to amend their ways and help them to come back from this wrong way.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to ones and attempts

Sentence: To wrap up, taking all aforementioned reasons, it could be authentically concluded that from my vantage point one most precious event in the world is when an addicted people find his flaw and try to remedy his/her wrong path as it is so beautiful and hard and we can devote a specific day to calendar besides honor of them, every year confirm this well doing.
Description: The fragment year confirm this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace confirm with verb, past tense

Make sure you understand some words pretty well if you want to put them in the essay.