Essay topics

Airplanes are indeed a great invention to the world as a whole. They have a great impact on our life as human beings, from a social, economical as well as political perspective.

First of all, airplanes have played an important role in the social life of so many people. after this marvellous invention, people became more socially interactive. they have been able to explore the world and travel to so many places. Moreover,in other occasions, people have also got the chance, to reconsolidate with their extended families and beloved ones who live far away from them.

Secondly, from an economical aspect. Aerplanes, without a doubt, have facilitated business deals, from all over the world abundantly. Importation and exportation have become easier between distinct countries. Therefore, the economy, inevitably has improved to a greater extent. Not to mention, how people have been able to launch different kinds of businesses in various countries.

Finally, aviation has also influenced politics drastically. Politicians have created various relationships on a broader aspect, they have been able to discuss critical issues that sometimes, unfortunately might lead to war , other times luckily could lead to peace. In any case, political interaction have absolutely increased world wide.

In conclusion, airplanes have definitely affected our lives, socially, economically and politically. After all, we should be grateful to this invention, it is one of the most incredible inventions that have been made by mankind.

Sentence: First of all, airplanes have played an important role in the social life of so many people. after this marvellous invention, people became more socially interactive. they have been able to explore the world and travel to so many places.
Error: marvellous Suggestion: marvelous

Sentence: Moreover,in other occasions, people have also got the chance, to reconsolidate with their extended families and beloved ones who live far away from them.
Error: reconsolidate Suggestion: No alternate word

More words wanted. More words, higher marks.