How do movies and television influence people s behavior Give reasons and examples to support your answer

How do movies and television influence people's behavior.? Give reasons and examples to support your answer.

We should always be aware that movies and television have a great impact on people's behavior. The effects could vary, some are good while others are awful. Here are some of the effects that movies and TV's could have on a person:

Fist of all, a person's mood is definitely influenced by the kind of movie or TV show that a he is watching. Some would be depressing, others would be fun or even a relief for a person, thus they can absolutely ulter the mood status accordingly. For example; most of us when watching terrible events on the news channel like for instance; virtual roberries, rapes, murders and other terrifying acts, would definitely become depressed, scared and somehow conservative as a result of being shocked that we are living in such a world where so many evil people exist.

Secondly, movies and TV's can also affect a person's social life behavior. If a person becomes addicted to movies and television, he would be spending hours infront of the TV, and therefore neglecting so many other significant issues in his life. Such person would rather stay at home watch TV, instead of planning a joyeus time with family or friends. In other words, he would insulate himself from the real world and unfortunately would be immersed in a fictional world.

Finally, a person can increase his knowledge in various subjects by watching educational movies and TV shows. Some of them would be extremely beneficial to watch as they offer letracy in various aspects of life. Correspodingly, a person could develop a self esteem from what information he would gather from the Tv. For example, there is a friend of mine who usually follow up with such educational movies, and she always impresses me, with her magnificent general knowledge in almost everything.

In conclusion, movies and television can undoubtedly influence people's behavior in many aspects. Ultering mood status, apartheid of the real world, and escalating general knowledge are some of the effects that a TV would have on a person.

Sentence: Fist of all, a person's mood is definitely influenced by the kind of movie or TV show that a he is watching.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to a and he

Sentence: For example; most of us when watching terrible events on the news channel like for instance; virtual roberries, rapes, murders and other terrifying acts, would definitely become depressed, scared and somehow conservative as a result of being shocked that we are living in such a world where so many evil people exist.
Error: roberries Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Such person would rather stay at home watch TV, instead of planning a joyeus time with family or friends.
Error: joyeus Suggestion: joyous

Sentence: Some of them would be extremely beneficial to watch as they offer letracy in various aspects of life.
Error: letracy Suggestion: legacy