How do movies or television influence people's behavior? Use reasons and specific examples to support your examples.

With the technological developments,people evaluate their leisure time by watching movies in cinema or at home through computer or they assess with television by following some television programs. Some people spend big period of their lives for these electronic devices. Watching movies and television have some advantages and disadvantages for people. While the some movies or television programs educate people, others are wasting time so people can not benefit movies or television programs in a way never.

First of all,movies or television programs influence people as a useful in many ways. Some movies and television programs are really educational for people. For instance,discovery and national geographic channel broadcast this kind of programs. While the discovey channel broadcast about many types of engineering or some maths, pyhsics and chemical experiments, national geographic channel broadcast about natural events such as air conditions, earthquakes. tsunamis or animals lives. People can take benefits by following these programs in their lives. For example, most people have to pass Toefl exam to go to the U.S to work in business or study in univesities. Considering content of this exam we see that if the people want to succeed this exam,they have academic knowledges. Because people have to benefit these knowledges in big part of the exam. People reach these academic subjects by watching these channels and as a result of this they can pass the exam.

Secondly,some movies and programs do not contribute anything to people. They spend a waste time by watching some movies and programs. Because these programs have not anything as a educational and visual such as show programs in television. We see that in some show programs, producers want to debate people with each other in unnecessary and unimportant issues because of concern of the rating. When these situatons are performed by the producers, only producers see positive results for themselves. There is nothing to give an importance for public.

In brief,when everything is taken inti consideration we see that watching movies and television programs have both positive and negative impacts on people.

Sentence: While the discovey channel broadcast about many types of engineering or some maths, pyhsics and chemical experiments, national geographic channel broadcast about natural events such as air conditions, earthquakes. tsunamis or animals lives.
Error: discovey Suggestion: discovery
Error: pyhsics Suggestion: physics

Sentence: For example, most people have to pass Toefl exam to go to the U.S to work in business or study in univesities.
Error: univesities Suggestion: universities

Sentence: When these situatons are performed by the producers, only producers see positive results for themselves.
Error: situatons Suggestion: situations