if you could change one important thing about your hometown,what would you change?Use reasons and specific answer to support your answer.

I could change one important thing about our hometown is school infrastructure for children. Todays children are the tomorrows bright future for the world. They are couple of things. They are technology, research,innovative and environment reasons.

Coming to technology,I would provide computer labs and teach computer classes for children. They will know about the world using internet facilities. They will learn lessons easily . Whatever doubt in the subject they easily solve with in a fraction of second.

Secondly Research facilities,Children want to improve research side.Before they biheart the lessons. Now we want to develop practical knowledge they will learn the lessons easily. It will helpful to the bright future and will improve innovative ideas. They will develop.

Thirdly Environment reasons,School environment should be neat and clean.Based on environment children develop their ideas and innovations. Good teaching facility is the most common factor for improving the children. Low grade student also improve because of their teachers motivation that will develop their skills and will become a high grade student based on school environment.

Conclusion, School infrastructure is the one important thing to change in our hometown because of todays children are the tomorrow bright future for the world.

Sentence: It will helpful to the bright future and will improve innovative ideas.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and helpful

Sentence: Low grade student also improve because of their teachers motivation that will develop their skills and will become a high grade student based on school environment.
Suggestion: Refer to teachers and motivation

Sentence: Secondly Research facilities,Children want to improve research side.Before they biheart the lessons.
Error: biheart Suggestion: ?

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.