If you could invent something new,what product would you develop?Use spesific details to explain why this invention is needed.

If I could invent something new in my life, then I would like to invent something which will help me to be a slim overnight, such as pills or injection, because, I am obese, and I do not like workout. I want to be slim, fit, and healthy without workout. I want instant result and I know there are many people like me, who will like this product. So, I will invent these pills which will be without side effects and give instant result.

I believe my product will save people from severe diseases. It is said that, “prevention is better than cure”, then why should not we prevent ourselves from such diseases. According to survey, it is observed that most of the obese people are in America. Reason of their obesity is their unhealthy diet like, burgers with French fries and soda. They eat more fast food. Some people eat fast food on regular basis, which is not good for health. This causes various health problems such as, diabetes, blood pressure and many heart diseases. According to research, majority of death in America is due to obesity. So, my product will save them from all such problems.

Nowadays, people need everything instant such as instant food, instant work, and many more, but instant. In today’s fast paced life, people prefer the things which are ready made. For example, many people don’t have time to cook, so they bring already cooked food which is easily available in market, nowadays. Most working women, single people prefer these things, so that they don’t have to waste their time in cooking and cleaning. Same way, I believe, people would love my product and they will buy this.

Finally, there are various products in the market, which are like the same which I want to invent, but those do not give instant results. My product will prevent many from severe diseases and give instant result, and therefore, I think there is need of such product in market.