You are hereIf you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 01 April 2013

Psychologists tell that study is divided into two-part, academic and non-academic. For academic, they can study a lot from school or college. Study in their circumstances is classifeid as non-academic learning. It occurs when you talk among friends and neighbors. However, I prefer to study academic with professor and discuss about subject that I do not know clearly. If I had change to study about subject that I never studied before, I would like to learn about make innovation of existing product. Product Innovation is subject who focus about develop existing goods becomes more value-added.

I often think that every single subject who learn in college should benefit to our world. If I study about product innovation, I will make it real. For example, almost student use book to note while lecture speaks. In contrast, I see the world has problem with global warming. I ever read article that one cause of global warming is paper. Then, I think about product which is can replace paper. The answer is make an Electronic-notes. It is integrated between notepad and netbook. So, when I take note, I use it and no more paper. Another product related to this problem is Electronic-books. It means there is no reference book or another types anymore. Elcetronic books is using computer. All of material is available and just download with internet connection. So, printer and photocopy machine is no longer.

Another product is housewares equipment. I want to build an integrated housewares product. It is combine between sweep and vacum-cleaner. It will be named vast-cleaner which has benefit to make your floor and wall more clean than you think. It will helps housekeeper work because reduce time of work. Other advantages is cheaper than vacum-cleaner. Do not worry about security, it is safe but not for children's play.

In conclusion, I prefer to choose learn innovation of product because it will relieve someone's job. Efficiency time and reduce paper is more important.