Essay topics: If you could study a subject that you have never had the opportunity to study, what would you choose? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.
Psychologists tell that study is divided into two-part, academic and non-academic. For academic, they can study a lot from school or college. Study in their circumstances is classifeid as non-academic learning. It occurs when you talk among friends and neighbors. However, I prefer to study academic with professor and discuss about subject that I do not know clearly. If I had change to study about subject that I never studied before, I would like to learn about make innovation of existing product. Product Innovation is subject who focus about develop existing goods becomes more value-added.
I often think that every single subject who learn in college should benefit to our world. If I study about product innovation, I will make it real. For example, almost student use book to note while lecture speaks. In contrast, I see the world has problem with global warming. I ever read article that one cause of global warming is paper. Then, I think about product which is can replace paper. The answer is make an Electronic-notes. It is integrated between notepad and netbook. So, when I take note, I use it and no more paper. Another product related to this problem is Electronic-books. It means there is no reference book or another types anymore. Elcetronic books is using computer. All of material is available and just download with internet connection. So, printer and photocopy machine is no longer.
Another product is housewares equipment. I want to build an integrated housewares product. It is combine between sweep and vacum-cleaner. It will be named vast-cleaner which has benefit to make your floor and wall more clean than you think. It will helps housekeeper work because reduce time of work. Other advantages is cheaper than vacum-cleaner. Do not worry about security, it is safe but not for children's play.
In conclusion, I prefer to choose learn innovation of product because it will relieve someone's job. Efficiency time and reduce paper is more important.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|11 months 1 week ago||swarna||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||maryam1370||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 weeks ago||nar78||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||BOMAT_Ernhy||40||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||sheetal makavana||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||hajarisfahan||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 1 month ago||robertzacaria||74.28570000000001||Read full essay|
|3 years 4 months ago||robertwang||84||Read full essay|
- Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (66.4706)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Parents should hide their negative emotions, such as anger or sorrow, from their childre.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (90)
- In general, people are living longer now. Discuss the causes of this phenomenon. Use specific reasons and details to develop you essay. (80)
- Some people think that we learn our most important lessons in school. Others think that the knowledge we acquire outside of school is the most important. Which view do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (74)
- Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Some young children spend a great amount of their time practicing sports. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of this. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (60)
- Many people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position. (43.3333)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?A minimum number of physical education credits should be required for graduation college.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?There is nothing that an uneducated person can teach an educated person. Use specific reasons and examples. (10)
- Integrated Task : Dowsing (60)