If you were an employer, which kind of worker would you prefer to hire: an inexperienced worker at a lower salary or an experienced worker at a higher salary? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

People with lots of skills, experiment, thoughts or knowledge would probably act as if they have known everything enough for them to overcome plenty of difficulties which some of them actually don’t even know how to deal with. Yet, one who seems quiet empty and hollow under their surface could be stuffed in some sort of things the employer would want them to pick up and do whatever he wants to; instead of ruining things that shouldn’t have occurred if they follow the rules. So I strongly suggest that hire an inexperienced worker at a lower salary is much more worthy.

First of all ,as we teach them step by step, none of the lessons are tough by other but myself, doubtlessly preventing the hired employee from making too much mistakes we don’t and shouldn’t confront. For instance, plugging some electric devices onto a plate needs to be done with the standard or some certain wrongs will happen to that instrument you make and cause the danger that might do harm to the person who buy it occasionally.

Second, the inexperienced worker’s low salary also give us a chance to improve the environment where those workers live and work, which reduces the possibility of arguing about the bad condition of their dormitory room offered by the company if they have to live around the factory and go to work quickly and directly.

Third, everyone who satisfy to their living situation, payment, and the complete understanding of the task they have to equip, will definitely leave no effort to devote themselves to the company they work for. Nothing would bother them, share their concentration of fulfilling the job, and by situated in this fine place, the attraction provided by other companies who want to get someone outstanding to work with would never activate.

In conclusion, as an employer, how many profits would I receive, have a grate associate with what decision I make, is an important issue that may be posted on some kind of meeting discussing about the future of the cooperation. Then combine the advantages I mention above: an inexperienced, lower salary employee are the best shot.

Sentence: So I strongly suggest that hire an inexperienced worker at a lower salary is much more worthy.
Description: The fragment that hire an is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace hire with hiring

Avg. Sentence Length: 36.2 21.0 Sentences should be shorter.