Immigrants to a country should be forced to learn that country's language.Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Language is indeed a way for communication between people. Therefore, when people do migrate to other countries,I think it should be a compulasary for them to learn that country's language for many reasons.

First of all, This would deffinitly help them to overcome many of the obstacles they may confront throughout their life in other countries. Immigrants, when they migrate to other countries, they have to deal with the ubiquitous responsibilities of their daily life. At least, they need to work for the sake of earning money, so whatever certificates they have,they can not fill positions th...

Sentence: Therefore, when people do migrate to other countries,I think it should be a compulasary for them to learn that country's language for many reasons.
Error: compulasary Suggestion: compulsory

Sentence: First of all, This would deffinitly help them to overcome many of the obstacles they may confront throughout their life in other countries.
Error: deffinitly Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: My friend once told me a story about a foreigner man,who lost his son in a grocerry shopping.
Error: grocerry Suggestion: grocery

Sentence: The father,meanwhile, was histerically running here and there trying to find his son until one of the customers noticed his peculiar behaviour, and eventually led him to the security where he found his son again.
Error: histerically Suggestion: historically

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl