Integrated essay" jet streams"

Integrated essay" jet streams"

The professor in the lecture provides examples on the information that is mentioned in the reading passage about jet streams locations, their effects on the air and the weather.

First of all, The professor mentions that North America jet streams seperate warm air in the north from cold air in the south. He also adds that when it is cold in the United states, polar jet streams move toward the south; Texas and Mexico. However, when it is hot it retreats to Canada. The fact that supports the point in the reading passage which two streams can develop due to the difference in the temperature between the tropic and arctic region of the earth.

Secondly, The professor also explains how air lines are affected by jet streams, giving an example of how a trip from Los Angeles to New York would be shorter than the one in the opposite direction, because the first trip would be within the same direction of the jet stream, which acording to the reading passage would be very fast and stong, therefore pushing the plane forward.

Finally, The professor claims that the weather and the storms around the world are influenced by the jet sreams, which agree with the reading passage , when it mentioned that storms are developed when jet streams exist over an area. Nevertheless, the weather is calm and dry when jet streams are abscent.

Sentence: First of all, The professor mentions that North America jet streams seperate warm air in the north from cold air in the south.
Error: seperate Suggestion: separate

Sentence: Secondly, The professor also explains how air lines are affected by jet streams, giving an example of how a trip from Los Angeles to New York would be shorter than the one in the opposite direction, because the first trip would be within the same direction of the jet stream, which acording to the reading passage would be very fast and stong, therefore pushing the plane forward.
Error: acording Suggestion: according
Error: stong Suggestion: strong

Sentence: Finally, The professor claims that the weather and the storms around the world are influenced by the jet sreams, which agree with the reading passage , when it mentioned that storms are developed when jet streams exist over an area.
Error: sreams Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Nevertheless, the weather is calm and dry when jet streams are abscent.
Error: abscent Suggestion: absent