Integrated writing task.

Integrated writing task.

The reading passage discusses the reasons of why people nowadays are leaving corporate businesses for the sake of launching their own small businesses. The listening passage however considers those reasons to be implausable.

First of all, the lecturer explains that bureaucracy obstacles that are mentioned in the reading passage of how employees get frustrated from decisions that have to be agreed on from various departments, and the other disturptive administrative system paper work, are not less bureacratic than being approved for a license to launch a small business. As according to the lecturer, this also needs a lot of work; business plan to be done, an approvel from the government as well as applying for loans. Moreover, the lecturer also adds that sometimes partners in small businesses could also be a headeach.

Secondly, the lecturer also quotes that the reason of the lack of job security that is mentioned in the reading passage, whereby a person could be easily fired from his job when working in a corperate, is not more jeopardizing when compared with small businesses, where work depends more on the individual and not supported by the work of others as in large companies. Thus, small businesses are also vulnerable to fail for the simplest reasons, like the sickness of an individual for instance.

Finally, the lecturer claims that the problem of the decrease in the pension benefits, as well as the out of pocket expenses on health issues for employees that work for corporate companies are not actually solved when opening small businesses. As individuals would not be able to get automatic benefits, and they have to care for their retirement on their own,as well as to look for a health care provider. Therefore, according to the lecturer, it is better to have a little health insurance as the large companies would usually offer than not to have anything at all.

Sentence: The listening passage however considers those reasons to be implausable.
Error: implausable Suggestion: implausible

Sentence: First of all, the lecturer explains that bureaucracy obstacles that are mentioned in the reading passage of how employees get frustrated from decisions that have to be agreed on from various departments, and the other disturptive administrative system paper work, are not less bureacratic than being approved for a license to launch a small business.
Error: bureacratic Suggestion: bureaucratic
Error: disturptive Suggestion: disruptive

Sentence: As according to the lecturer, this also needs a lot of work; business plan to be done, an approvel from the government as well as applying for loans.
Error: approvel Suggestion: approve

Sentence: Moreover, the lecturer also adds that sometimes partners in small businesses could also be a headeach.
Error: headeach Suggestion: headache

Some sentences should be shorter to have a clear logic.