integrated writing TPO 7

integrated writing TPO 7

The article states that american wood companies will not adapt new ecologically friendly practice and receive ecocertification. Passage mentions three reason to support its idea. However the professor explains that despite of many of peoples idea, there are good reasons that shows wood companies will get this certification for their product. She refutes each of the author's reasons.

First the reading states that, Because of a mass of advertising american consumers face every day they will not pay attention to ecocertification and maybe it would not be worthwhile for them. The Lecturer opposes this point by stating that, american people distinguish between different advertisements. They will value differently advertisements of the own product companies and independent agency companies. She says that, all in all american people trust to the independent consumer agencies and they are in the favor of ecologically certified wood products .

Second, the article claims that ecocertifide products will have high price and people are not interested in expensive things. So that, they will not buy this wood product. On the other hand, the professor contends that, certainly no one likes to buy expansive things and spend more but, studies show only when the prices are very high or low this issue proposes. Generally, when the diversity of prices be little, individuals will think to other factors. She mentions that, because american people value environment, doubtless they will purchase this ecologically friendly wood products.

Third,the passage avers that this action will make good business for american companies in the rest of the world and they just think to foreign sales. The lecture rejects this idea by saying that, producing ecocertifid wood products is not for overseas consumers. In fact, it is because of competition with foreign companies. She believes if american companies be slow in capturing consumers other foreign rivals will enter to american markets and in the lack of domestic products attract more consumers to their ecocertified products.

Sentence: However the professor explains that despite of many of peoples idea, there are good reasons that shows wood companies will get this certification for their product.
Suggestion: people's idea

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.

Need sentence varieties.