Integrated writing tpo 9

Integrated writing-tpo 9

The reading discusses the advantages of the fuel-cell-engine as new replacement of power in cars instead of the internal-combustion engine and provides three reasons of support. However, the lecture claims the fuel-cell-engine cannot be a perfect replacement and rejects each author's reason.

First, the reading describes that the main problem of the internal-combustion which is using petroleum as scarce material in spite of the Hydrogen. The professor refutes this point by explaining that the fuel-cell- engine cannot be a good alternative because the gaining pure Hydrogen from water is not an easy process and water needs extremely to be cold. So this kind of Hydrogen is quite artificial substance.

Second, the article argues that the use of the fuel-cell-engine cause less pollution than using the internal combustion engine. The professor rejects this point by saying that the pure hydrogen also makes pollution because for achieving that it is necessary to burn the oil and fossil fuel which emit pollution as well.

Finally, the reading claims that the cell-fuel-engines are economical and more popular than the internal -combustion engines. The professor opposes this point by taking that the Platinum using the fuel-cell- engine are too expensive and without platinum the process cannot be successful.