Integrated writing In an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recycling materials Com

Integrated writing
In an effort to encourage ecologically sustainable forestry practices, an international organization started issuing certifications to wood companies that meet high ecological standards by conserving resources and recycling materials. Companies that receive this certification can attract customers by advertising their products as ecocertified. Around the world, many wood companies have adopted new, ecologically friendly practices in order to receive ecocertification. However, it is unlikely that wood companies in the United States will do the same, for several reasons.

First, American consumers are exposed to so much advertising that they would not value or even pay attention to the ecocertification label. Because so many mediocre products are labeled 'new" or improved,'' American consumers do not place much trust in advertising claims in general.

Second, ecocertified wood will be more expensive than uncertified wood because in order to earn ecocertification, a wood company must pay to have its business examined by a certification agency. This additional cost gets passed on to consumers-American consumers tend to be strongly motivated by price, and therefore they are likely to choose cheaper uncertified wood products. Accordingly, American wood companies will prefer to keep their prices low rather than obtain ecocertification

Third, although some people claim that it always makes good business sense for American companies to keep up with the developments in the rest of the world, this argument is not convincing. Pursuing certification would make sense for American wood companies only if they marketed most of their products abroad. But that is not the case—American wood businesses sell most of their products in the United States, catering to a very large customer base that is satisfied with the merchandise.

The speaker refuted the statement in the passage that the wood companies in the U.S. will not adopted ecologically friendly practices to earn ecocertification. He claimed that the American companies will see it as a good certification of their companies and surely try to receive it, mainly on three points contrary to those in the passage.

First, even though there are many untrustworthy advertisments in the market, the American consumers will distringuish the true ones in them. They will tell the differences between the claim made by the companies alone and the certification from independen...

Sentence: First, even though there are many untrustworthy advertisments in the market, the American consumers will distringuish the true ones in them.
Error: distringuish Suggestion: distinguish
Error: advertisments Suggestion: advertisements

Sentence: The ecocertification from interational organization will, of course, draw attention of consumers and has a good effect on their business.
Error: interational Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: That is, if the prices of these products of the same kind are varied whin a small range, the other factors will reign, as essential reasons of the choice, such as the fact that people in the U.S. value environmental protection higher than before.
Error: whin Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Third, contrary to the relationship between American companies and foreign consumers, the speaker proposed the idea that the American companies really should care about the competition from foreign componies.
Error: componies Suggestion: companies

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl

No. of Words: 331 250 (Did you write the essay in 20 minutes?)