It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parent's jobs than to choose jobs that very different from their parent's job.

Although some people believe that it is better for children to choose jobs similar to their parent's jobs, but it seems to me it is better to choose jobs very different from their parent's jobs, due to, different potentials and talents that a person has, his choices could be different.

To begin with, imagine a person who lives in a high level family aspect of the level of education; for example, his parents are famous doctors. This person is not interested in studying for instance biology; in fact, when he sees blood, he feels so bad and cannot stand to stay the surgery room. Obviously, despite of all supports that he has from side of his family, he does not able to be a good doctor like his parents. Also, in the opposite situation, consider a person who lives in a poor family and week parents aspect of social rank; it is not reasonable and fair to expect from this person to choose a job in the same order of his parent's job. Perhaps he is so talented in the mathematics or experimental sciences; so, has an option to be a good doctor in the future.

Second, every member of a family has special characteristics. For example, the one is really brilliant in playing music. So, he can be a very good musician in this family. The one is really talented in mechanical works, and another has a great strength in defending from the other people, so, he is able to be an outstanding lawyer. By in large, it is better to expect from everybody as much as his capability and moral in doing diverse works. It is not appropriate to expect from a person with calm, smooth, and artistic sprite to work for instance, in rough places like a court or butcher shop.

To put the issues into a nutshell, base on every person's ability children should choose their future job. Choosing the future job based on the parent's job is not wise and fair.