It is better for the children to grow up in a country side than a big city.Do u agree or disagree?Give reasons and examples

Surrounding environments and atmosphere plays a critical role in moulding the behaviour and habits of the children.And I think big cities would be a better place for the children to grow up rather than in a country side because of following reasons.

Firstly,education with good standards is very much important for children in this competetive world.Big cities will be having schools with good education standards and children joined in such schools will be provided with good knowledge and educational standards which would help them to get admission into a good college with ease.For example,I have been living in folsom since my childhood and studied in Folsom Public School which is of good standards and those standards helped me to get good grades and got admitted into the best university.

Apart from education social behaviour also plays an important role in ones life.Children grown up in bigcities come across people with different lifestyle and their range of exposure will also be high and have more chances to learn how to behave socially in the public more than a children grown up in country side.For example I have a cousin who lives in a small town in a country side came to us for summer vacation and he did not know how to receive the people and how to behave socially with them as he didnot have such kind of exposure before.

Hence because of these reasons , I think it would be better for a children to grow up in a big cities rather than in a country side.

Sentence: Firstly,education with good standards is very much important for children in this competetive world.Big cities will be having schools with good education standards and children joined in such schools will be provided with good knowledge and educational standards which would help them to get admission into a good college with ease.
Error: competetive Suggestion: competitive

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.