It is better for children to grow in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

To ensure the functionality of the human civilizations, it is critical to raise children appropriately because they, as the next generation, make the future of the society. Since environment plays a key role in our personality, it is important to ask ourselves where is a better place to raise and educate our children. Cities or countryside? I’d rather to revise my kids in the countryside because it not only provides them with mental health and good character due to proper role models, but also ensure their physical health since they live in a clean environment.

It deserves to underscore the efficacy of growing in rural areas on children’s personalities. Children tend to imitate their elders behavior. In fact, they consider the people around themselves as role models. Therefore it is crucial to have people with desirable characters around children to enforce good habits in them. Since people in the rural areas are well-known to be honest, caring and straightforward, it is better to raise children in the rural areas to ensure having proper characters.

Apart from the points I made above, one cannot oversee the fact that rural areas assures better health for the children. Children are very sensitive to pollutions. Growing and playing in polluted areas, such as cities, extensively endangers their health and quality of their lives. Since the villages provide children with clean environment, I prefer my kids to live and grow in the villages.

In a word, owing to aforementioned reasonable causes and elucidations described in previous paragraphs, it appears to be logical to draw the well-founded conclusion that it is preferable to raise kids in the countryside because its environment ensures both mental and physical health for them.