Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or it is better to save for some time in the future?

Money is very important to live happy life. Nowadays, we cannot buy anything without money. Money is essential to fulfill our basic needs. People, who have lots of money, spend their money as they want. But, people those who have limited money think twice before spending it. I think it is good to save some money instead of spending it immediately, because we can use that money in case of emergency and for our future.

First, we can use our saved money in case of emergency. As a student, it is important for me to have some extra savings in my account, because I am away from home, alone at new place for my studies, so savings make me feel relax and helps me in case of emergency. Suppose, if I meet with an accident, then I can use that money immediately instead of running here and there for help. On the other hand, if I do not have any savings, then I might face many problems.

Second, saving money is always good for future. As a student, I am depending on my family. My parents took loan for my higher education. I want to help my parents by replaying that loan as soon as possible. So, I started part time job, this helps me to save some money and help my parents to repay loan.

Third, one day I want to start my own business, so it is always better to save money. Because, starting new business is not a simple task. Most important thing we need for that is capital. So, if I start saving money from today, then I could complete my goal in my life.

This is one phase of life, at the other phase of life I have to play very important and responsible role. My family will depend on me, as I will get married then kids and so on. So, savings always keep me in safe place, and therefore it is good for future.

Finally, enjoyment is also important to keep ourselves active, relax, and fresh. But, there should be limitations. We should keep track for our expenditure and savings. This helps to reduce our expenses and increase our savings. Hence, as stated above savings are always good for emergency and for future.

Avg. Sentence Length: 14.074 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)