Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or it is better to save for some time in the future

Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or it is better to save for some time in the future?

People have different opinions regarding the way they live their lives. Some people believe that is better to enjoy your money when you earn it, other people think that is better to save them for some time in the future. I believe that it is better to save your money for some time in the future and I will present my reasons in the following paragraphs.

Because we never know what can the future brings I think it is very wise to save money that could help you in case of sickness. Almost every time when somebody is seek he /she is not able to work, so he/she will not earn money for that period of time. Having some money in your savings account will give you comfort and you will help you concentrate more on strengthen yourself instead of worrying about not having enough to pay for your medicines.For example when I gave birth to my daughter I felt very weak so it was a blessing to have some money saved that we could use to pay somebody to help me in my recovery.

While you are working we are too busy to relax and enjoy our money or maybe we can really spend them with pleasure. So if we save some money for our vacations we can enjoy, relax and have a good time. It will make us feel that it is worth to save money for a good and long vacation, even thought sometimes it is hard to save money.For example me and my husband like to save money during the year and in the summer time we take off work and travel a lot. This give us satisfaction for working hard and saving the whole year.

In conclusion I think that even thought sometimes is very hard to save money, it is wise and better to do so, because it will give you comfort in any situation and you will enjoy more to spend your money when you are relaxed than sending them when you earn it.

Sentence: Almost every time when somebody is seek he /she is not able to work, so he/she will not earn money for that period of time.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and seek

Sentence: Having some money in your savings account will give you comfort and you will help you concentrate more on strengthen yourself instead of worrying about not having enough to pay for your medicines.For example when I gave birth to my daughter I felt very weak so it was a blessing to have some money saved that we could use to pay somebody to help me in my recovery.
Description: The token on is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to on and strengthen

Sentence: This give us satisfaction for working hard and saving the whole year.
Description: The fragment This give us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

You need to improve your vocabulary words.