Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Everyone probably has heard this idiom: “just money talks”. In this contemporary world, money is one of the foremost and principles of human being life. In fact, everyone needs to have money and wealth that can be more powerful in this world. Someone who has a vast number of saving money can do numerous works in future such as buying house, car, labtop, great cellphones and etc. Moreover, having an account which is full of money will help people in disasters and difficulties that might occure in future such as diseases. Hence, I strongly favor the idea that it would be better that save money rather than spending it because of the following reasons.

First of all, everyone needs to provide himself/herself the necessities of life. These are included having a house for living, a car for transportation, a labtob or computer for dayly works. All of these items will not be available for someone unless he/she could pay money for them. Image a person who has no saving and spend all his/her revenue in buying unneccasary stuffs. This kind of person will not have any ablility to provide the above-mentioned items. I still vividly remind the day that my brother had decided to by his favourit car however, he was absolutely broken down! He was always traveling with his girlfriend and spent a lot of money each day. Based on this habit, he might not be able to buy his car never!

Secondly, not only saving money will help you in providing your necessities, but also it is a good idea for some difficult days in future. Sometimes you will be confronted with disasters such as deseases and illness which are not separable from human race life. Everyone could affect by any kind of disease; catching cold, diabet or even cancers which need a huge surgery and extreme cures. If you have no insurance, you have to pay for all these items; you must pay for doctors, hospital, drugs and surgery. The money you have saved will help you in this difficult circumstance while you will not suffer any pressure or stress about the bills and, you can just think thoroughly to your treatment.

As a summary, I support the statement that saving money is a better idea rather than spending it. When you have sufficient money which you have saved, you will be capable to buy all stuff you need. In addition, in the periods of disasters such as diseases and illness, you will be sure that you will be cured without any worry about that fees and bills.

Sentence: Someone who has a vast number of saving money can do numerous works in future such as buying house, car, labtop, great cellphones and etc. Moreover, having an account which is full of money will help people in disasters and difficulties that might occure in future such as diseases.
Error: occure Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Image a person who has no saving and spend all his/her revenue in buying unneccasary stuffs.
Error: unneccasary Suggestion: unnecessary

Sentence: This kind of person will not have any ablility to provide the above-mentioned items.
Error: ablility Suggestion: ability

Sentence: Sometimes you will be confronted with disasters such as deseases and illness which are not separable from human race life.
Error: deseases Suggestion: deceases