it can be quite difficult to learn a new language what do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language

it can be quite difficult to learn a new language.what do you think are the most difficult aspects of learning a new language.

Although nothing is impossible in that world, we always get into account some difficulties whenever we try to learn something new .As I said that nothing is impossible because the word itself say that ‘I am possible’. Now, I am going to explain most difficult aspects of learning a new language that got in my learning process of English language.

I think the first most difficult aspect is the Initiation phase. Sometimes people having a trouble with How to initiate and where to initiate learning? in that situation people have to start learning with the help of someone who is the native speaker of that language. I have also faced the same situation and, I think by doing this, you would get a good start and easily understand short conversation of that language.

The second most difficult aspect is to cross intermediate level of any language. In that intermediate level people are able to understand that language and even speak that language but they do not have perfection in their language. In that level people always think that they are perfect in that language but in reality, they are not perfect because they they are not able to use grammar structure correctly. I think people have to force their self to learn more and they would definitely get satisfaction.

Last but not the least aspect, whenever you try to learn something whether it is language or other things, you have to fight with yourself. Many times you feel that nothing is going fine or you are getting nothing. As a result you ostracize yourself because of the fear of failure. At that time you need to hold yourself and said to you “Failures are the pillars of success”, you would definitely get back your confidence.

So these are some hardest aspects of learning a new language that mostly people feel during learning a new language.

Sentence: Although nothing is impossible in that world, we always get into account some difficulties whenever we try to learn something new .As I said that nothing is impossible because the word itself say that I am possible'.
Description: The fragment itself say that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace say with says

Sometimes people having a trouble with How to initiate and where to initiate learning?
Sometimes people have a trouble on How to initiate and where to initiate learning?