It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and example to

It has been said, "Not everything that is learned is contained in books." Compare and contrast the knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why? Use specific reasons and example to support your answer.

Nowadays getting knowledge is the most important factor of reaching your goals and ambitions. As we live in 21st century there are lots of ways of enriching your knowledge. For example, you may be informed about the issues you are interested in from the Internet, from newspapers, from books or from your own experience.

However, this is very controversial question. And various people have diverse attitude towards it. Some people may consider books to be the most important source of getting knowledge, while others keep persisting that experience is vital/ more essential. I am for the las...