It has recently been announced that large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood Do you support or oppose this plan Why Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

It has recently been announced that large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Today there is increase in the shopping centers as everyone is interested in shopping. I also very fond of doing shopping but i strongly oppose the idea of constructing a new shopping center near my neighborhood. Let me explain the reasons.

If we have a shopping mall nearby we can go easily to shop without a long journey but it is very disadvantage because there is increase in the noise in that area. More vehicles will come to that area and it becomes more noisy. It will affects the students who can not concentrate on their studies due to noisy environment. It not only affects the students but also all the age groups.

Second reason is there is increase in the pollution due to vehicles. Pollution affects the health of the people. These busy areas are with traffic always and it will be a problem to people who go offices and schools from my area. These are the areas where there is more prone to accidents.

All these problems will be doubled, if any celebrity comes to that mall. There is increase in the people who come to see the celebrities. So increased crowd and increased traffic affects the regular people in that area.

Big shopping malls have the chance to attack by terrorists and mafia. these are crowded areas so terrorists will choose this kind of areas to perform their plans. if that could happen that will be most dangerous that no one expects.

To conclude, due to above reasons i oppose the idea of having a large shopping center in my neighborhood.

Sentence: It will affects the students who can not concentrate on their studies due to noisy environment.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and affects