It has recently been announced that a new high school may be built in your community. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details in your answer.

Most of the time, establishing a new institution, factory, company and etc can be both bad or good news for people who live in its neihbor. School is such an establishment that can be existed in every part of the city; however, what would be the results and consequences of this foundation? Is it always counted as a pleasant event or it can be either unfavorable? Therefore, I am partially agree with the statement based on the subsequent reasons.

I have a boy who will finish his primary school next year and must go to a high school. I was continuousely searching for finding a proper school that can fullfil my expectations in some facets such as educational department, environment, accessability and etc. Recently, I have heard that there is going to be built a high school in our neighbor. Now, I am very happy that it is not necessary searching for a school because one of my most important criteria was accessablity to our dwelling. The future school will cover my expectation at least in one of my factors, I mean accessebility. Therefore, in this case, I really agree with the plan of building a high school in our community.

In the contrary, if a high school will be constructed near our house, I will confront with a vast number of problems; crowded area by students and parents who are picking them up, a lot of noise and voice that will be heard from the school and etc. are just a part of these problems. I still vividly remember that my uncle had a house near a school which contained approximately 500 students. Most of the time, my uncle had a lot of argument with the boss of the school and always nagged about the noise and voice of students. Moreover, his wife was suffering from a headache who needs to rest a lot and live a placid place. Finally, they had to uproot from their community. Hence, I am afraid of this happening that might happen for myself!

As a summary, building a high school can have some advantages and disadvantages. Your boy or doughter can commute to the school easily if there would be a near school around your neighbor. On the other hand, the problems that are related to the school such as crowd and increasing noise and voice would happen.

Sentence: Most of the time, establishing a new institution, factory, company and etc can be both bad or good news for people who live in its neihbor.
Error: neihbor Suggestion: neighbor

Sentence: I was continuousely searching for finding a proper school that can fullfil my expectations in some facets such as educational department, environment, accessability and etc. Recently, I have heard that there is going to be built a high school in our neighbor.
Error: continuousely Suggestion: continuously
Error: accessability Suggestion: accessibility
Error: fullfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: Now, I am very happy that it is not necessary searching for a school because one of my most important criteria was accessablity to our dwelling.
Error: accessablity Suggestion: accessibility

Sentence: The future school will cover my expectation at least in one of my factors, I mean accessebility.
Error: accessebility Suggestion: accessibility

Sentence: Your boy or doughter can commute to the school easily if there would be a near school around your neighbor.
Error: doughter Suggestion: daughter