It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose his plan? Why?

Although an organization such as a new restaurant or a coffee shop has disadvantages like heavy traffic jams around the place and lacking parking lots or even the noise problems engaging with customers, but it seems to me, up to the person, a new restaurant in the neighborhood has so many advantages.

Personally, I am an outgoing person and I love to spend my time with my close friends; on the other side, cooking and hosting is kind of hard for me; in these times, ordering fresh and warm food from the restaurant, and spending my time with people who I love, seem a better way instead of wasting time in the kitchen and being anxious about how it is going to be.

I do not know, have you ever experienced depression or not? Doing exercise, playing music, and watching movies are the ways that you can try to avoid this feel, but as my mother say, only sitting in a restaurant and seeing people how they waste their time is the cheap and efficient way for treating depression; but for a depressed guy, going to a restaurant in the middle of the city, far from your living place, seems too hard to go; a restaurant in the neighborhood sounds great you can spend your spare time in it while you are drinking a cup of tea or eating a delicious ethnic food.

To sum up, to put the issues into a nutshell, if I hear that a new restaurant may be built in my neighborhood, I will wait eagerly to open and talk to my friend about finding a new place for hanging out.

Avg. Sentence Length: 45.833 21.0 (Don't forget punctuation marks)