It is important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends

It is important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

Generally speaking, we can’t imagine a life without friends. “Friends are forever”, we all know that very well. We deals with many people everyday, we make new friends very often. But some people forget old friends after making new friends.I strongly believe that, it is important to keep old friends than to make new friends.

To begin with, keeping old friends makes a strong relationship because they know each other from a long time and they know their interests, behavior, characters. So this helps to keep a bond between them. I can recall my friend sindhu, my classmate in graduation. Even though we are apart after education, we used to call each other, meet each other, discuss the problems. This type of relationships never last in future.

In addition to strong relationship, we can benefit long term benefits from keeping old friends. Me and Anusha are friends from my school age. Even though, my colleges differ, we used to share things, ideas, feelings each other. She gives me good suggestions and motivates and encourages me. They helps us in our bad situations, family problems, academics and what not! Everything and everywhere, they are ready to help us. We can continue life long relationship with them. Moreover, if you have any problem you will not go to a new friend to help you, instead you go to old friend.

Finally, I am not opposing to make new friends. We used to meet new people in life everyday. When we enter a new college or new place, obviously we have to make friends there. But it will time to us to get used to them. By time, new friends become old friends. By keeping old friends in mind, turns our memories back. Having them in our mind, we should move forward into future.

To conclude, to built a strong and lifelong relationships we need select good friends and give importance to older friends. And used to arrange get together to meet my old friends. This will helps me recall my memories with them.

Sentence: We deals with many people everyday, we make new friends very often.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to We and deals

Sentence: They helps us in our bad situations, family problems, academics and what not
Suggestion: Refer to They and helps

Sentence: But it will time to us to get used to them.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and time

Sentence: To conclude, to built a strong and lifelong relationships we need select good friends and give importance to older friends.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built

Sentence: This will helps me recall my memories with them.
Description: The word will is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to will