It is important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

Although some people believe that learning the facts, is at the first level of importance, but it seems to me figuring out the ideas and concepts is more important, due to just learn some facts and theoretical science cannot be applicable and useful for children.

To begin with two children who are studying in the school with the same conditions. The conditions are the same, but the way of putting the facts into the student's system is totally different. The one has just learned the facts and the other one tries to understand and use them. For example, in physics there are so many laws and formulas such as gravity law; so, the student with deep understanding about the law has a different point of view toward it to the child with oral and shallow knowledge. The first person tries to solve diverse problems and phenomena in relating to the gravity; he applies the scientific fact in his life. But the person in the opposite point limits his knowledge around the border of the physics book; so, the gravity law is only being meaningful on the exam paper on the test day.

Also, understanding the facts of a child illustrates the child's future life too. The child with deep understanding about the facts shows that he is capable of solving problems and difficulties that he deals with them. In fact, in dealing with a problem, there are two possible solutions; you can give it to another person solves, on the other hand running away from the existing situation that you have, or you can think about it and solve it all by yourself. Feeling independent does not happen unless you try to deal with your own problems and realize the main facts of your life.

To put the issues into a nutshell, having eager and active generation needs to teach students how to understand ideas and concepts that behind the facts than just to learn facts.

due to just learn some facts and theoretical science cannot be applicable and useful for children.
Description: no complete sentence after due to