It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.

In today's busy world the friends play an important role in life. In end we required somebody shoulders to lend our head on. We all need somebody to share our sorrows and joys with. Some people think that making new friends are important as we can learn new things from them. But some on contrary like to stick with their old friends as they found them more trustworthy. In my view I would prefer to keep my old friends more imprtant than making a new friends as I believe that old friends are more trustworthy, are helpful when we need them and also supportive and know as more than new friends.

First of all, I think old friends are more trust worthy and they know us so well. As we know them from very long time. We shared lots of secrets with them. For instance, I have a friend name Nancy.she is very kind hearted person. Once we went for a trip and I lost my money in a trip to Europe. I was so worried but i dont no what to do? But my friend Nancy she borrowed a money for me. I felt so relief. I can say that it is very well said a ,"Freind in need is a friend indeed." I think old friends are always there for us when we need in them in any situation of life.

Secondly,some people keep on making new friends everyday. With new friends we can hang out together. But we don’t spend more time with each person individually. I think to develop any relationship we need a time. Which is not possible as we keep on making new friends everyday and dont spend time with each of them. To develop a good friendship we genuinely need some time. But if keep on making new friends and hang out with them we does not get that time to develop a bond with them. For example, when we are in some bad situatiom such as an earthquake and we need some help these new friends disappears like as if we dont know each other. On contrary the old friends are always there with you in your good as well as bad times to help and giude you.

Thirdly, friendship requires a strong built and time is required to built a strong bond. Old friends are also very helpful in everything. For instance, when i was in high school i was so confused to select a subject for my graduation course but my old friends help me as she was knowing me from a long time and she was knowing my capacity and in what subject i was good. She helped me a lot in taking a right decision. Which would not have being possible if I had keep on making new friends who does not know me as mt old friends. Old friends knows are drawbacks and secrets too which they do not share with anybody.

Finally, though making new friends would provide me more wider look as we learn from a new friends to like to communication , different style and they provide sometimes broad look for anything new. But it cannot lessen the importance of old friends. As it is said in one of the poem that, "Old is gold, and new is silver."

Sentence: For example, when we are in some bad situatiom such as an earthquake and we need some help these new friends disappears like as if we dont know each other.
Description: The fragment friends disappears like is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace disappears with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Thirdly, friendship requires a strong built and time is required to built a strong bond.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and built

Sentence: Which would not have being possible if I had keep on making new friends who does not know me as mt old friends.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to had and keep

Sentence: Old friends knows are drawbacks and secrets too which they do not share with anybody.
Description: A verb, present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', present tense, 2nd person singular or all
Suggestion: Refer to knows and are

Sentence: In my view I would prefer to keep my old friends more imprtant than making a new friends as I believe that old friends are more trustworthy, are helpful when we need them and also supportive and know as more than new friends.
Error: imprtant Suggestion: important

Error: dont Suggestion: don't
Error: situatiom Suggestion: situation

Sentence: On contrary the old friends are always there with you in your good as well as bad times to help and giude you.
Error: giude Suggestion: guide

Error: mt Suggestion: my

No. of Words: 556 350 (less words in real exams. write the essay in half an hour)
Avg. Sentence Length: 16.353 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)