It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for them to learn facts.

“Every man is his own worst enemy”! This statement like many other proverbs give us a general overview about the world. Although many students understand their deep meaning, many others cannot embody conception disguised behind proverbs’ words. I think what is the best for students is to learn facts, to lesson from past, and to conclude about future; this is due to abstracting of conceptual meanings and being natural of factual events.

To begin with, the most significant feature of various conceptions is their abstractness. They are not so tangible. For example, when a teacher advise their students to not to be rude, she/he cannot inspire pupils, cannot oblige them, and cannot be polite instead of them since students cannot distinguish the genuine point that teacher what to transmit. The words cannot work. So weak! Not so powerful for tiny brain of students! Therefore, abstract meanings cannot be so practical for guiding students.

However, experiences that once was thought to characterize just as grandmothers’ stories its importance today's is more tangible. As an illustration, whether teachers bond their students to do something, whether they advise them or not, and whether they like or dislike, nothing is not more practical than experience. Telling various stories about descendant, their weaknesses, their destinies, all give students a tangible sense for “choosing” the best way. Had teachers defined such stories, they would have never required to telling about must and mustn’t.

All in all, I contended that learning facts is much more practical than lessoning conceptual facts. For teachers who experienced students’ spirits, isn’t that what you think right?

Sentence: For example, when a teacher advise their students to not to be rude,
Sentence: For example, when a teacher advises his students not to be rude,

all give students a tangible sense
all gives students a tangible sense