It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship Do you agree Why or why not Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer

It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer.

On of the great early writer once said, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." If we are true friends than we will always be helping our friends in need. Some would argue that, we should not borrow money from a friend, because it can harm or damage the friendship. Others think that there is no problem in borrowing money from a friend untill unless we return it on time. After weighing evidences and considering all the aspects I personally feel that taking money from a friend is not an issue. A friend can definitely borrow money from other friends it he really needs it. This can be justified by following reasons and examples.

Let's take an example of two very close friends. One of them is rich and other is very poor and can't run his family and sometime may need help from the rich friend. In this case the friend who is poor can ask the rich friend for money to overcome his current problems and crysis, and when ever he has enough money he can retrun it back to his friend. Furthermore, I feel that, If the poor friend will be able to return the money back to his friend then their friendship and bonding will become stronger.

Similar to above example, consider an example of an unfortunate situation, where one of a friend or one of a family member of your friend suddenly meets an accident or a tragedy. He ask you for money. Assuming that you have sufficient money, and if you are sure that the friend will return it back when he is able to recover from this unfortunate situation than, will you not provide him with the required money. I personally feel, that I will definitely provide him with the money.

Others might cite, that it is not a good idea to borrow money from friends because it may harm the friendship. They might even provide reasons for supporting this argument, but I am very much inclined and having a feel that it is the mutually understanding of friends which keeps them close.

Ultimately, after weighing instances and considering both sides of the issue, I want to conclude that, there is no harm in borrowing money from friends untill unless the reason for borrowing money is genuine and we return it back on time.

Sentence: A friend can definitely borrow money from other friends it he really needs it.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to friends and it

Sentence: In this case the friend who is poor can ask the rich friend for money to overcome his current problems and crysis, and when ever he has enough money he can retrun it back to his friend.
Error: retrun Suggestion: return
Error: crysis Suggestion: crisis

Sentence: Ultimately, after weighing instances and considering both sides of the issue, I want to conclude that, there is no harm in borrowing money from friends untill unless the reason for borrowing money is genuine and we return it back on time.
Error: untill Suggestion: until