Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in thepresent. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons andexamples to support your answer.

Learning about the past has no value for those of us living in the
present. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and
examples to support your answer.

Everybody had a specific story in the past that became a good lesson to him or her in the present. Some people believe that these stories that done on the past has no value on our living today. While, in my consideration I strongly agree that the past lesson has the grace on who am today.

First of all, all of us returned to our parents for asking them about a serious problem, because they had a wide experience about the life and the people. They took a lot of lesson that helped them to earn a lot of knowledge and information about how people think. That was a great evidence of pasts’ value, because the first people who the children thought to consult are their parent. Parents are like a guide that transforms their wisdom from a past to their kids to obviate all the things that affect them negatively in their future.

Second, I am with this statement, because I had a story that changed my life completely and created from me a new person more mature and aware of the things that happened around way. Sometimes past could hurt a lot but after a deep pain, there will be beneficial moral that can be added it to our life book. That is story was about a person that I really cared and loved him so much, he be illusory that he loved me, then he denied what I did for him and cheated me. So after this story I differed than who I was in the past and I became more awareness about the people that will choose them later.

Finally, learning from the past is an efficient way to improve our situation in the future. Without a strong foundation, the person cannot build his tower. Simply if his footing is so bad and cannot endure a heavy load, sure the tower will collapse. So the person who didn’t pick up the teardrop from the past, he will not has the ability to shine in his future.

To sum up, the past lessons is the good teacher to every human to construct his future, but it depends on him if he took the benefit of it or not.

Sentence: While, in my consideration I strongly agree that the past lesson has the grace on who am today.
Description: 'on who am today' is rare

Getting better.