You are hereMany people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

Many people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each viewpoint and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

annisak's picture

By annisak - Posted on 20 March 2013

Today, as I know, money is one of most important point in life. Without making money, I cannot get well-education, health food, buying clothe and many of basic-human needs. Hence, I think I point out that I should have much money in my saving in order to enjoy my life and having fun.

I can easily get money, if I would. Having real-job in big company is one way to get money permanently. I can saving in bank from every month to other month. Until I do not realize that I am just saving them. Another way besides that is making my own business. It can make my saving more bigger and grow rapidly. For example, I am an officer in biggest palm-oil company in Indonesia. My position is business analyst staff for two-year. I know that I can save my money every month but it is very constant income. Hence, I decide to sell online-product such as neckale, bracelet, and ring. It can gain my money besides become member of company.

After I collect my money, sometimes on weekend I can buy some clothes and shoes and travel to another city. It all occurs because I have money. Everything I do is become easy. If I do not have cash, I use my own debet card and credit card. Spending my money like that makes my feeling better. I can enjoy my life. For example, on weekend like Saturday and Sunday, I will go to restaurant and shopping to complete my own-need. Then, If I had more than two days free to vacation, I would go to place where I never been visited.It will be very interesting.

In conclusion, I collect money from job as staff from big company and then having my side-job. After that, I can spend all of money and enjoy my life.