Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answe

Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

There is no doubt that human is not be able to be alone, everyone needs companies, which can be same species or different species. Nowadays, people trend to have pets to discard their loneliness, some treat their pets as members of their family but some do not. In my opinion, accommodating our own pets as well as taking care of our own sisters, brothers, and children is a good thing that we should to consider before we decide to adopt them.

To begin with responsibility, I believe that every life brought to the house needs to be take care evenly. If we agree to take any kind of animal home, we have to agree that it will be a part of our major responsibility. For example, in San Francisco, mostly, people love to live their life individually; they always have pets to accompany. In order to take a responsibility on life, they treat them as well as their children; they feed their pets with food that provides enough nutrition; when the pets get sick, the owners of the pets enthusiastically take them to the clinic. As a result, the picture of how the people accommodate their pets demonstrates responsibility of the owners on their pets.

Additionally, I personally believe that if one were happy and healthy, another one would be even happier. However, if one were sick and unhappy, it would induce unsatisfied feeling to another. As a cycle of happiness, if we take care our own pets well, they would be happy and healthy. The happiness of the pets psychologically brings the owners’ happiness as well. For instance, again in San Francisco, when you walk into the park, you can see a big smile of owners of dogs which they get from a compliment from people surrounding them, such as “ Aw... your dogs are so cute, they are happy dogs.” Beside, the beauty and happiness of those dogs are from a good taking care of the owners who count them as ones of their family members.

To sum up, having a close relationship with your pets and giving them such a good care would represent a high responsibility of you and it will optimize your own happiness. The last but not the least, life cannot be alone, when you have someone, you should take care of him or her well before it is too late.

Need to polish sentences.