Many people visit museums when they travel to new places Why do you think people visit museums Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Museums are the best places to know about the new places history, art and craft, culture, inventions and innovations, life style and many more. Museums makes us feel good. It provides effective way of learning new things for adults and also kids.
We usually study about famous places in the book, but when we personally visit the places its more fascinating and understand more.

First of all, knowing the places history is very important and always curious thing to listen or see in person. By knowing history we can know about their culture, art and crafts, architecture, inventions and innovations and so on. For instance, a famous palaces among India is the Mysore palace. This palace is one of the best and biggest palaces in India. Mysore palace is knows for beautiful architecture, royal paintings and many more. Here a tourist can know about Mysore palace king, his family, kings achievements full history about them and the palace. In olden days king used palm leaf as a letter to write and send it to other kings. The way they dressed, weapons used during war all these are displayed in the museum. Most attracting is evening lighting in the palace. Children enjoy this lighting. And also children have to study about this palace as a part of history subject. So for them visiting this museum is very helpful.

In addition, its a fun to go with family and friends and also makes us feel good. Especially for kids museum inspires. Kids read in the books about famous museums but when they go in person the experience is different and memories created in person never expires. For example, we to my niece to Washington national air and space museum and she was so amazed and eager to know more about space, astronaut.

Furthermore, museums enhances our knowledge and good way to explore the place. Museums not only tells our past but also tells about present and future things. Like technology advancement, air and space museums.

In conclusion, museums entertain both adults and kids. Best place to know about new place, its history and many more exciting and fascinating. I love to go to museums whenever i visit new places.

Sentence: We usually study about famous places in the book, but when we personally visit the places its more fascinating and understand more.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to places and its

Sentence: Mysore palace is knows for beautiful architecture, royal paintings and many more.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and knows

Sentence: In addition, its a fun to go with family and friends and also makes us feel good.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to its and a

Sentence: For example, we to my niece to Washington national air and space museum and she was so amazed and eager to know more about space, astronaut.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by to
Suggestion: Refer to we and to

Sentence: Furthermore, museums enhances our knowledge and good way to explore the place.
Description: The fragment museums enhances our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enhances with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 (be careful)