Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important

Many students have to live with roommates while going to school or university. What are some of the important qualities of a good roommate? Use specific reasons and examples to explain why these qualities are important.

School life is an important part of our lives. It is the place where we learn useful knowledge to be successful in the future. In often case, many students have to live with roommaes while going to school. Although, people have different opinions about good qualities of roommates, I believe being friendly and responsible are the two most important qualities of a good roommate.

To begin with, I believe friendly person is a good roommate to have because we can have a enjoyable time together. For example, when I was in university, I had a great roommate, Amy. Everytime I entered the house, she greeted me with big smile and asked me how my day was. We talked all the time and often had dinner together. When I had some questions about my homework, she would help me out. Because of her friendliness, my domitory life was very fun time. I never felt lonely even though I was living away from my family.

In addition to the friendliness, being responsible is important attribute of a good roommate. If someone is responsible, she or he will not bring you any trouble. There is always some rules that we need to follow when living together. I remember one of my friends was complaining because her roommate didn't clean their room at all. For example, she didn't wash dishes that she used or separate recycles. My friend always had to do it, which took her extra time from studying. If the roommate was responsible person, she would not have such a behavior.

To sum up, friendliness and responsibility are the two important qualities of a good roommate because she or he will make our school lives easier and more fun instead of causing problems.

Sentence: In often case, many students have to live with roommaes while going to school.
Error: roommaes Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Because of her friendliness, my domitory life was very fun time.
Error: domitory Suggestion: No alternate word