Michelangelo the best artist from the renaissance period

The article states that Michelangelo is considered the greatest artist from the renaissance period and provides three reasons for that. However, the professor explains that and refutes each of the author’s reasons.

First, the reading claims that renaissance period in art produced the best art pieces of the humanity. Michelangelo is declared by the reading passage as being the most famous artist of this era who had spent 4 years working to the Statue of David. This statues is considered a magnificent piece of art. The professor refutes this point by saying that there were another artists who had been recognized as being talented and famous, such as Rafael and Leonardo Davinci. He states that Michelangelo didn’t create the statue from scratch, but he had finished the work of another artist who left the statue unfinished, therefore he doesn’t owns the complete pattern for this statue.

Second, the article posits that Michelangelo also had been worked over 40 years to paint the Sistine Chapel. However, the professor says that this idea is not very accurate because such a big amount of work could have not be done by a single person. According to the professor, Michelangelo should had hired people to work for him in order to complete the Sistine Chapel.

Third, the reading claims that during this period, Michelangelo completed other opera too, such as Statue of Moses, the painting of the Twelve Apostles and the Last Judgment. The professor opposes this point by explaining that the artist needed to have helpers to do all these things. The professor states that Michelangelo might be considered a great manager of other talents.

Sentence: However, the professor explains that and refutes each of the author's reasons.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to that and and

Sentence: This statues is considered a magnificent piece of art.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and statues

Sentence: The professor refutes this point by saying that there were another artists who had been recognized as being talented and famous, such as Rafael and Leonardo Davinci.
Suggestion: Refer to another and artists

Read sample essays from ETS and check out how they develop sentences:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster