More and more employers are offering their employees the option to telecommute, that is, to carry out their work from home via the Internet as opposed to working in the office. Why do you think employers have started to provide this option? Use specific r

More and more employers are offering their employees the option to telecommute, that is, to carry out their work from home via the Internet as opposed to working in the office. Why do you think employers have started to provide this option? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Now- a- days employees have wide variety of options to choose regarding working. Technology has made the work easier and less stressful. Today, most of the companies are providing options to work from home via internet than sitting and working in the office. I think employers have started providing this option for various reasons.

Firstly, to work the employees need favorable and comfortable environment. This working environment could be created at home because the employee would feel very comfortable at home and there might be less distractions when compared to the office. The employers might have provided this option to ease the working of the employees by working in favorable environment and thus there would be less errors in the project.

Secondly, the employers might have given this option because there might be less space for the workers to work in the office. If there is less space and more employees the place would be overcrowded and the employees could not do their projects well because of overcrowding and more distractions that would result from overcrowding. Additionally, if the employees work from home it would benefit more to the employers because there is no need to buy additional computers or work equipment for the employees to work in the office.

Thirdly, it would provide stress free environment to the employees who work from home because there would be less pressure on them if they work from home than working from the office. For example, if the employees work in the office, there would be some pressure on them from their higher officials and they would feel uncomfortable and stressful in the working environment. So, if they work from home there would be less pressure and they can enjoy doing the work happily without any force and pressure. Thus, it might yield good result and less errors in the project. In addition, the employees can spend more time with their family members because if he is working in the office, he would spend less time with the family members and spend more time in the office.

All in all, by the above mentioned reasons the employers might have offered their employees the option to work from home via internet, as this would lead to the benefit of both employer and employee.

Sentence: Now- a- days employees have wide variety of options to choose regarding working.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Now- a- days ->Nowadays